At BLUEFIN, our purpose is to serve and support your mission by improving facility performance.
- As an independent asset management consultant, we provide objective assessment and budget recommendations, proper system selection and design, and high quality construction management.
- We receive no compensation from the sale of products or construction services for the work we recommend.
- This independence enables BLUEFIN to act solely in the best interest of our clients.
BLUEFIN’s approach to working with clients is consultative and straightforward.
- We listen first, to understand your organization, your mission, and your goals
- We design a customized program to fit your needs
- We help you implement the program and measure its success
During the first step in this process, we work with you to identify challenges and goals and decide which key performance indicators (KPI’s) we will track to measure progress.
Web-Based Information Management
BLUEFIN takes an organized, data-driven approach to asset management.
- We were the first company in the industry to provide mobile assessment technology and web-based information management.
- The Roof Express® survey tool combines a handheld PDA and a portable GPS unit to quickly and accurately measure, inventory, photograph, and record asset conditions and defects.
- Roof Express includes a condition scoring system to compare relative conditions across a large portfolio.
- The system provides a unified transfer of information to an internet database with reporting and asset management tools, which integrate seamlessly with most existing applications.
BLUEFIN is fully committed to the safety of our clients and our staff.
- We work for the world’s most safety-conscious clients in food processing, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, laboratory research, public education, and US local and federal government.
- We have extensive experience complying with all regulatory frameworks of safety requirements, with an ability to exceed client established safety protocol.
- This includes stringent guidelines for site access, Occupational Health & Safety Regulatory Compliance Standards, and Environmental Regulatory Compliance Standards.
- All of our inspectors are OSHA 10 certified and we routinely perform background checks and other screening to maintain a safe environment for our clients.
Cooperative Purchasing Agreements
Partnering for Procurement
1Government Procurement Alliance is a nonprofit national governmental purchasing cooperative that allows public agencies to take advantage of existing public contracts to purchase the goods and services they need, at the most competitive prices. Learn More
BLUEFIN and the Washington DC Department of General Services
BLUEFIN was awarded a contract by the Washington DC Department of General Services through competitive procurement. The Contract has a COG Rider Clause that extends the contract, including pricing, terms, and conditions to the members of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Government’s Mid-Atlantic Purchasing Team, as well as all other public entities under the jurisdiction of the United States and its territories. The scope of the contract includes annual roof inspection and maintenance, design, construction management, and energy and sustainability support.
TXMAS Approved for Roof Management Consulting
BLUEFIN has been awarded a TXMAS IDIQ Contract with the State of Texas. This contract makes it extremely easy to purchase a variety of Facilities Maintenance and Management services directly from BLUEFIN at rates already negotiated with the State of Texas.
According to the Texas CPA: “The Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPASS) has established, as an alternative purchasing method, the use of Texas multiple award schedule (TXMAS) contracts that have been developed from contracts awarded by the federal government or any other governmental entity of any state.”
As the responsible federal entity, the General Services Administration’s (GSA) Federal Supply Service awards Federal Supply Schedule contracts by competitive procurement procedures for more than 50 schedules that cover multiple commodities and services. The prices reflected on GSA schedule contracts are the most favored customer (MFC) prices and the maximum price allowable. TXMAS contracts take advantage of the MFC pricing and under certain circumstances, an agency or local government entity may negotiate a lower price for the goods or services offered on a schedule contract. A ‘best value’ purchase can be made by following the TXMAS purchasing procedures.
Federal GSA Schedule Contract
BLUEFIN has been awarded two GSA Schedule Contracts. These contracts makes it extremely easy to purchase a variety of Facilities Maintenance and Management services directly from BLUEFIN at rates already negotiated with the General Services Administration’s (GSA) Federal Supply Service.
BLUEFIN’s GSA Contracts:
Multiple Award Schedule 03FAC for Facilities Maintenance and Management
Contract Number: GS-21F-0144V
Contract Period: September 4, 2014 through September 3, 2019
Federal Supply Schedule 56: Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies
Contract Number: GS-07F-158BA
Period Covered by Contract: April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2019
We have extensive experience helping federal government clients comply with Executive Order 13327: Federal Real Property Asset Management.
- We are experts at data integration with the ROOFER/BUILDER software platform.
- BLUEFIN understands the needs of our government clients including reporting functions such as certified payroll, subcontracting reports, submittal process, and billing procedures.
- We self-perform more than 99% of our work and are in complete compliance with E-Verify mandates.
- We recognize the importance of doing the job right the first time.
- We have a 100% completion rate on our projects.
- None of our contracts have had change orders.
- We accept p-cards and all major credit cards.
Ordering BLUEFIN, LLC services through our GSA contract assists you by:
- Expediting your purchasing process with pre-negotiated pricing
- Creating shorter lead times
- Lowering administrative costs
- Meeting small business goals
- Complying with various environmental and socioeconomic laws and regulations
- Simplifying acquisition process that fulfills need for full and open competition