At BLUEFIN, our people are our greatest resource. We’re committed to attracting and retaining the industry’s most talented workers and providing them with career path development through training and certification programs.
What sets BLUEFIN apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- The opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology skills. Our employees are using patented, cutting-edge assessment and information management tools to provide strategic planning and program management to large multi-facility building owners.
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do. We serve a variety of clients in government, education, industrial, food processing, transportation, financial and retail/hospitality sectors. Our typical customer has over 2 million square feet of roofs under management, with many being significantly larger.
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect and safety. We are very protective of this environment.
- Professional development opportunities. We believe in fostering personal and professional growth within our company.
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment. We get along extremely well with one another and with our clients.
- Hard-working colleagues. We’re passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients.
- Attractive compensation packages – with exceptional employee benefits.
If you’re interested in this kind of working environment and have the skills and experience to contribute to BLUEFIN’s success, we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply: please click on the position you’re interested in under Current Job Openings and follow the instructions.
If you have any difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application Difficulties” in the subject line. Include the issue and a contact phone number.
BLUEFIN, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
BLUEFIN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.