In a nutshell: BLUEFIN delivers the right strategy, tools, processes, and organizational determination to eliminate budget waste and hassles in your roofing program. The result: your roofs will leak less, cost less, last longer and save energy.
BLUEFIN has managed over 15,000 roofs for clients in the retail, financial services, education, manufacturing, military and government sectors. In every sector, we’ve found that the majority of money spent on roofs today goes towards chasing leaks and replacing roofs – often prematurely. This reactive mode is the most expensive and disruptive way to manage your roofs.
We designed our business to reverse this trend. Our program has achieved the following results for our clients:
• 75% reduction in leaks and roof related emergencies
• An actionable program that takes the guesswork out of roof management – no surprises
• 25% and 50% reduction in roof expenditures immediately and in the future
• 5-10% energy conservation per building and environmental sustainability
Most roof experts are called in when there is a problem. At BLUEFIN, we strategically prevent problems before they happen. How is BLUEFIN different from other roofing companies?
• For starters, we named our company after a fish…
• We focus on roof life-extension through maintenance, repair and restoration.
• We deploy this pro-active strategy across large building portfolios.
• We dedicate our time to assessments, preventive maintenance, and helping you build and manage your roof program – not to selling roofing products and construction services.
• We focus on sustainability – keeping the roof out of the landfill and managing roofs to produce renewable energy and conserve resources.
• We have a patented assessment and information management tool called Roof Express® - and we give you ownership of your web-based database.
• Our 6-Steps to Success process ensures that we meet our clients' goals and deliver measurable results.
The following projects demonstrate our clients’ success